Our menu changes every three months to ensure you fresh and in season products.
Each dish is completely homemade, from bread to desserts, because for us, quality starts with little big gestures.
L’Ardoise Du Chef
“All made with fresh produce, love and passion on site.”
- Charcuterie Platter12.00Dry Sausages, Cured Hams, Chicken Liver, Homemade Bread and Butter.
- Foie gras Terrine14Duck Liver Terrine with brioche and ginger pear chutney.
- Escargots11.00Traditional Snails and Toast 12 pieces
- Les Crevettes Tigrèes13.00Tiger Prawns pan-fried with chilli, ginger and chia seeds
- Moules Marinière7.50Mussels cooked with white wine and shallot. (Or Roquefort sauce)
- Soupe à l’oignon6.50Onion soup with cheese gratine and toast.
- Foie de Poulet7Chicken Liver Pate served with bread and condiments
- Le Pain2.50Homemade Bread served with butter (Gluten Free 3.50)
- Olives3.50Mixed Olives
- Le plateau á Partager22Sharer Platter of Charcuteries and cheeses served with condiments
- Chateaubriand (1/2 People)28/54Grilled Irish Beef Fillet and chips.
(Available for 1 or 2 people/250g /600g)
- Entrecôte22Grilled ribeye steak with chips and salad leaves.
- Souris D`Agnaeu19Slow cooked lamb shank, with green and red chilli sauce served with couscous.
- Le Canard18Roasted duck breast served with baby carrots, sweet potato puree and raspberry jus
- Le Burger De Boeuf15Smoked bacon burger with Emmental, Roquefort served with chips
- Le Poulet15Half roasted corned feed chicken served on mash potatoes and chicken jus.
- Bœuf bourguignon16Slowly cooked beef with red wine and mash potatoes
- *Add any sauce for your meat2Béarnaise, Peppercorn, Shallot or Roquefort
- Salade Cesar11Baby gem, anchovy, mollet egg, crispy chicken, parmesan, garlic croutons, Cesar dressing.
- Moules Frites16Mussel frites served with Marinière sauce or Roquefort sauce
- Flètan22Halibut with trilogy of purée, “beurre blanc”
(green peas; sweet potato, cauliflower)
- Le Risotto de Calamar16Pan fried Calamari with tomato, garlic, mint served on Risotto
- Risotto vert14Risotto Green peas, green beans, and mint risotto.
- Baby spinach and garlic4
- Mash Potatoes4
- Homemade Chips4
- Green salad3.50
- Mixed salad4.50
- Green beans4.50
L’Ardoise du Midi
Mon – Fri: 11:00 to 15:00
- Cheese Omlette6.50
- Scrambled Eggs6.50
- Ham & Cheese Omelette6.80
Les Oeufs Bénédicte
Poached Free range Eggs served on toast with hollandaise sauce and Homemade toast
- Classic Bacon7
- Royal Smoked Salmon9.50
- Steak a cheval9.85Minced beef, fried egg, salad, and chips
- Mussels mariniere, chips10Mussels cooked with white wine and shallot, chips
- Cheese burger, chips12Homemade Cheeseburger with chips
- La classic crepes7Ham, cheese, egg
- Crepe La végétarienne6.80Spinach, tomatoes, green beans
- Croques Monsieur6.70Ham and cheese toastie topped with cream and grated cheese
- Croque Madame7.20Ham and cheese toastie topped with cream, grated cheese and a fried egg
- Croques Vegi6Tomatoes toastie topped with Cream, grated cheese
- Ham & Butter5.00
- Ham & Cheese5.50
- Chicken, Egg & Mayo5.80
- Serrano Ham & Gherkins6.00
- Le Club Sandwich6.80
- Le Paris-Fulham (Paris-Brest)7Traditional French dessert made of choux pastry and praline flavoured cream with a scoop of caramel ice cream.
- Les Madeleines a partager18Basket of Madeleines to Share (12 pieces), chocolate sauce
- La Tarte Fine aux Pommes6Puff pastry apple tart served with a scoop of caramel ice cream.
- Le Moelleux Chocolat & Amandes6Chocolate and almond molten chocolate cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Crème Brulee6Traditional creme brulee with orange flavour
- Le Chocolat Liégeois7Chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
- Le Cafè Liègeois7Coffee ice cream, espresso coffee and whipping cream.
- La Dame Blanche7Vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- Les Boules de Glaces2.70 eachArtisanal French Ice cream.
Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel or Strawberry
- L’assiette de Fromages9.50Cheese platter (5 pieces) and toast.
Traditional French Crèpes with:
- Suzette8.50(Orange flavour, contains Cointreau)
- Lemon & sugar6
(Aged 12 or under)
- Chicken and Chips
- Fish Fingers and Chips
- Mini Burger and Chips
*Chips can be replaced by vegetables
- Ice CreamVanilla, Chocolate, Caramel, Strawberry
- Chocolate Fondant
- JuiceApple, Orange, Mango, Pineapple, Cranberry, Tomato
- SiropGrenadine, Watermelon, Kiwi, Peach